UzziSoft Forum Index UzziSoft
Provider of free downloads and services - www.uzzisoft.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2-April-2006 :: UzziSoft PHP Simple CVS Project

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alexi02
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject: 2-April-2006 :: UzziSoft PHP Simple CVS Project Reply with quote

UzziSoft PHP Simple CVS Project

We've been working on a CVS project in PHP for a little while now and it's been completed.
Mind you the interface is very basic along with the functionality.
You can basically add, edit or delete files and create or delete folders.
Files are maintained by versions as well a change log is displayed to anyone editing the file.
Backup versions of each file is storing in the backup directory under the main CVS directory.

Enjoy: http://www.uzzisoft.com/projects/PHP Simple CVS v1.0.zip

UzziSoft Administrator
mortgage1experts

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:01 am    Post subject: Now that I have it... Reply with quote

Hello,

I found your download at another site and found it very easy to install on our server, yet I am not sure how to use it now... LOL.

I do not claim to be a code guru or nothing like that, my specialty is in the mortgage industry and I am just trying to create a contact form for my website.

The CVS Project seemed as though that is what it was ment to do, but I do not know how to creat the "contact form" code for my web pages and make that contact form call on the CVS project to email me the "contact persons" information.... Can you help with this technical stuff...

The contact form fields I want in my form are:

First Name, Last Name, Home Phone, Cell Phone, Address, Email address, (A drop down menu with: How do I begin, General Inquiry, Contact Me ASAP, Training Questions, Password Problems, Special Online Training Request, Forum Moderator Question, Advertising Inquiry, Link Partner Request, Refunds, Loan Scenario Questions, Report Website Problems, Suggestions), (Radio button selections: Current Employee, Team Manager, New Hire, Service Provider, Lender), Then a Comments section 300 pixls by 300 pixles.

When the user clicks the submit button I would like the information in the form to be sent to: Mortgage1experts@aol.com

Very Happy Thank You and I apprecieate any and all help with this.
Sincerely,
alexi02
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

CVS stands for Open Source Version Control which allows developers to maintain code. Say one developer made a new file, saved it and uploaded it and it was under version 0. Then another developer sees an error or wants to improve the file they edit it, put some information in the changelog, change the version number and then make the changes to the file.

You seem to want a form to email you information that a person has inputted.
Here is one you can use and edit to your liking: http://www.ibdhost.com/contact/

UzziSoft Administrator
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UzziSoft Forum Index -> News Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: